Sunday, January 24, 2010

Great Day today...

Ok so today was a one of those unexpected wonder days... Got up with the kids made them pancakes, made a crock pot of beef stew, did some laundry. My sitter DiDi came over, we chatted, and picked up, and I go to go out shopping by my self for 2 whole hours.. What a day.. I did all my Christmas exchanges finally and got myself some new stuff. IT has been so long since I got myself some things I just could not help it. I was in heaven. Came home got the kids and went to my sisters for lunch. THat was a great meal with great company. Enjoyed that and came home again to visit with my nieces who is going back to college... She left, fed the kids, cleaned the kitchen had some stew, read books, brushed teeth, played some games, pj's and off to bed they went.
Now its my time again, could not be happier, sitting and doing some facebooking, blogging and then I will start my new book:
love the one you're with by Emily Griffin. This will be my 3rd book by her and the other 2 were great.
I believe I leant them to my sister-in-law last year and still have not seen them back yet.
So I cant wait to get into this one then, I will be finish reading Made from Scratch, which I started last week, but didnt get a chance to get back into it.

So for me this has been a great day. No stress with the kids, they are starting to feel better, and i have had some me time. What more can I ask for.
THank God he is always looking out for me.

1 comment:

  1. What about the black eye :)?????

    I like the new green background of the blog....you figured it out?

    ReplyDelete