Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Having Barnheart...

Cold antler farm said it best about "Barnheart" and I have it as do most of my siblings and father. How can it be cured - by selling everything you have now that will not and does not work well on a farm. I know it will happen someday just not sure when. But I have faith and i keep asking for the guidance, i know He will answer me and put me on the right path. I can only hope my triplets have this desire as well. I have to think they do, they get so cooped up now in the winter that I have to take them outside even if its for 40 mins. in the freezing cold, just to pick up sticks and shovel the dirt everywhere. I will only pray that they keep it going. How many more days to spring? Oh how i cant wait. For now, I will try to make list's and make from scratch.. Things that make me happy and have always done so even if I have taken a break from them!!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment